By downloading and/or using the website or application Bina (“website or application”) from time to time, personal information may be automatically or manually inputted from the application and website Bina to be collected, stored, or analyzed by us.
Collection of Personal Information
Every activity carried out on the website and application Bina includes but is not limited to:
- Visiting certain pages that are still part of the website and application;
- Register to create a User account;
- Information submitted when giving opinions, responses, statements, suggestions, or criticisms;
then the website or application will automatically collect the information including but not limited to: name; phone number; address; e-mail; gender; date of birth; e-KTP photo; selfie; employment data; IP Addresses; device type and location in the background while using the app.
Use of Collected Information
All User information collected may be used to:
- Run and operate websites, applications, and bank services;
- User experience personalization;
- Improving the quality of website and application Bina;
- Improve customer service;
- Send SMS or email notifications such as password reminders, updates, etc;
- Informing promotions;
- Customer location is used as a preventive measure to prevent fraud
The non-personal information collected may be used to:
- Identify spam;
- Reporting damage;
- Potential of abuse;
- Create statistical information about the usage of websites and applications.
Personal Information Configuration
Log Data includes information such as:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device type;
- Device operating system;
- Device events;
- Website and application versions;
- The pages of websites and applications Bina that Users visit;
- The time and date of the Users’ visit;
- The time spent on the page;
- Other statistical information,
That information will be collected when Users access the application or website Bina. In addition, the Bank may also use the services of third parties such as Google Analytics to manage, monitor, and analyze the data.
To secure the information provided by Users, the Bank takes several preventive actions, such as:
- The computer server is placed in a secure and controlled environment. The server is also protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure,
- Reasonable protection in administrative, technical, and physical aspects. These actions are made to protect User data against access, use, modification, and disclosure of personal information that is noncompliant with the applicable laws and regulations.
But as a remark, there are no methods of transmission over the internet nor methods of electronic storage that are 100% secure. Therefore, Users need to know that:
- There are internet security and privacy limitations that are beyond the control of the Bank;
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any information and the data exchanged between Users within unofficial websites and applications that on behalf of the Bank, cannot be guaranteed.
- Despite preventive measures that have been taken previously, the information and data still can be viewed, misused, or destructed by third parties.
User Data Leak
In terms of security of the website and application, if it is found to have been infiltrated or the User’s Personal Information has been leaked to unrelated third parties, as a result of external activity and in the event of a security attack or fraud. We reserve the right to take appropriate action, including:
- Investigation and reporting,
- Notification and cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
In the event of a data breach, the Bank will make proper attempts to notify affected individuals, if:
- It is believed that there is a reasonable risk exposed to the User as a result of the violation.
- There is a notice required by law.
If it happens, the Bank will make announcements on the website and application and send emails to the Users.
The Bank will disclose any information that has been collected, used, or received if:
- Legally required or permitted such as to comply with legal proceedings;
- There are disclosures needed to protect the Bank’s rights, protect the safety of Users, fraud investigations, or requests from the authorities.
Users’ personal information may be used through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information to contact Users.
As stated above, by registering or using services on the website and application Bina, the User declares that:
- Agree to PT Bank Ina Perdana Tbk and/or their affiliated company, to collect, use, share and/or process the personal data and for the purposes described above.